Garden Pizza Oven / Grill / BBQ / Smoker - Charcoal or Firewood
Outdoor Pizza Oven & Barbecue
Enjoy authentic stone baked pizzas - fun for all the family, and everyone can make it exactly how they like it whether it's extra cheese, extra pepperoni or just extra everything! It can be used as a BBQ or smoker too!
Great for baking Pizza, bread, barbecuing meat, fish, veg etc. it will even work as a smoker for a tasty fish or joint of pulled pork!
- Powder coated body has a matte black finish for the ultimate modern look
- Removable ash draw for easy cleaning after cooking
- Stainless steel doors retain the heat as you BBQ, smoke or bake
- Built in shelf holds charcoal / firewood or to store your plates and condiments
- Fully portable outside oven with two wheels and handle
- Great for smoking, grilling, barbecuing and stone baking pizzas (stone base included)
- Includes a pizza stone to give those pizzas an authentic stone baked base up to 12 inch pizzas
- Vents and chimney regulate the ovens heat for perfect cooking and smoking every time
- Temperature gauge helps to monitor the internal temperature of this outdoor oven
- Bottom storage shelf can be used for storing cooking utensils, plates or safety equipment
- HEAVY DUTY Ceramic Coated Grill for easy clean / non-stick grilling!
- HEAVY DUTY charcoal / firewood grill - it will not warp like others!
- Can be used without stand / base if you have an heat proof surface.
- Dimensions: 156cm H x 64cm W x 43cm D
- Internal Cooking Dimensions: 35cm x 48cm
- Fuel: Charcoal / firewood
- Materials: Steel / Stainless Steel
- Ceramic coated cooking grill
Features and benefits
- There's a handle on the side with two wheels so it can be moved easily
- Can be used without the bottom part as a stand alone oven
- Shelf for plates and condiments
- Stainless steel doors to retain the heat
- Ceramic coated cooking grill for easy cleaning / non-stick cooking
- Pizza Stone included for that taste of stone baked Pizza
- Temperature gauge to help monitor the ovens temperature
- Removable ash draw helps with cleaning after cooking
- Light the charcoal (sold separately) and leave this to burn through for around 20 minutes or until the embers turn grey
- Move the charcoal to one side of the oven to allow the heat to circulate (known as indirect cooking)
- Cook your pizza between 350-400 degrees, and enjoy your pizza in 3-5 min
- Can also be used as a barbecue and is ideal for roasting!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: